Thursday, July 30, 2009

Keyboard Key double typing.?

When ever I type the "v" key it double types. The "c" key does sometimes too. Just those ones. I set the repeat delay way down but that didn't work. Is there a fix for this or does anyone havve any suggestions? thanks.

Keyboard Key double typing.?
Perhaps you have something stuck down under them that causes this. Use compressed air to blow the junk out of the keyboard and you should be OK. Do use eye protection while you do this so non of the flying debris gets in your eyes. Also, if you don't have a can of compressed air you can use your house vacuum to clean it, just ensure your computer is turned off while doing this since the rubbing of the vacuum hose over the keyboard could cause a static discharge that could kill your system.





If this does not work contact me back and tell me if the system is a desktop or laptop so I can advise on the steps to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment