Thursday, July 30, 2009

How much will it cost me to replace a double victorian front bay (i.e. 1st & 2nd floors)?

I am thinking of buying a run down detached victorian house, the bay probably collapsed because of subsidence, and was replaced with flat front double glazing in c. 1985. I would wish to replace the bays as the house looks odd and is not in keeping with the area (it is a conservation area) and I would rather be more sure of how much the investment will really cost before I enter any negotiations with the sellers.

How much will it cost me to replace a double victorian front bay (i.e. 1st %26amp; 2nd floors)?
EASY call a contractor in YOUR area and get a bid how can anyone on YA give you a good answer as they cannot see the job and labor and material prices vary from region to region and many people on here are from the UK and Aussieland anyway


I would get three bids


good luck from TEXAS
Reply:if you going toi buy this house then i would call a window company . and have them come over to look at the house with you. and they will tell you how much it would cost. then you can go from there. and get ather bet letter.that the widow cost a way from there cost of saleing there house


No comments:

Post a Comment