Friday, July 31, 2009

Book series Question. Double-Helix(star trek)?

What are the individual titles to each individual book? I NEED books 2%26amp;4 b/c I can't serch "Double helix" at my library; it insists on a title not a series.

Book series Question. Double-Helix(star trek)?
Here ya' go GT!


http://www.amazon.com/Vectors-Double-Hel...


No. 2 is called "Vectors"


No. 4 is called "Quarantine"


If ya' want me to I can get ya' the series off amazon (or whatever ones you want) , but it might take a while! (1-1.5 weeks)


(Your library would obviously be quicker!)


(But if they don't have one you want then let me know!)


(Hope I helped!)


(Please excuse all my parentheses!)
Reply:1-6 in order are:





Star Trek: The Next Generation: Double Helix: Infection





Star Trek: The Next Generation: Double Helix: Vectors





Star Trek: The Next Generation: Double Helix: Red Sector





Star Trek: The Next Generation: Double Helix: Quarantine





Star Trek: The Next Generation: Double Helix: Double or Nothing





Star Trek: The Next Generation: Double Helix: The First Virtue


No comments:

Post a Comment