Thursday, July 30, 2009

I connot open my c,d drive vin xp?

i cannot open my computers D %26amp; C drive by double clicking. but open by explor. i am using os xp, i have format my c drive and install a fresh copy of os xp. i have also update antivirus and check full conputer. please give me a soluition.

I connot open my c,d drive vin xp?
If it's a clean install you shouldn't have any problems.





To confirm, you can open explorer %26amp; then double click the contents ?





If your clicking fast enough with the left hand mouse button %26amp; the mouse button works with everything, but, not within My Computer ... it ain't a clean install of XP.





Run a virus scan from a boot disk just to make sure you don't have anything residing in the boot sector thats causing the problem


No comments:

Post a Comment