Friday, July 31, 2009

I can't open my local drives by double clicking them. What should I do to correct it?

I have Windows XP instaleed on my computer. Untill recently I was able to open my Local Drives (C,D,E,F) by double clicking on them. But now every time I double click them a window appears asking me to choose a program I want to useto open the file ( a list of programs like Adobe Reader, Microsoft Office Excel, Internet Explorer is displayed). My drive D had very little stored in it so I moved those files to drive E and formated drive D and after formating I was able to open it by double clicking it . But I don't have time to move my folders from the other drives and format them. Can any one tell me what I should do to be able to once again open my drives by double clicking on them? (Note: I can still open the folders in these drives by going to the "Desktop" tab in my Taskbar and from there "My Computer" to the Local Drive and then double clicking the folder I want to open).

I can't open my local drives by double clicking them. What should I do to correct it?
System restore,,,,,,restore to last week,,,just see what programs you installed after the date you pick,,,





start--programs--accessories--system tools--system restore








AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh a ghost,,,,,, just kidding,,thanks
Reply:what the person on top of me said.... that happened to me last time.

funeral flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment