Friday, July 31, 2009

How can I do so that both the disk" C: " and the CD-DVD-RW disk open its content in the same window?

Hello I'm form Mexico and I'm an user of Windows XP. For one week I've had this problem and I can't solve it, when i double click on the disk " C: " and the" CD-DVD-RW " disk the content of the disks appear in a different window, although in the Folder options I have the option " Open folders in the same window " activated, and when I open any folder it shows its content in the same window. I tried to make use of the advanced options in the "File extensions" section but there it's not possible to activate the option " Explore in the same window " nor to edit the actions "open" and "find". For your answers, thank you.

How can I do so that both the disk" C: " and the CD-DVD-RW disk open its content in the same window?
i dont think you can


No comments:

Post a Comment