Saturday, May 22, 2010

Understanding about Softstart Switches & A.C Genset?

I want to purchase an A.C Genset, but I don't want to get a large unit. I have all 3 legs measure approx.150amps on 3 phase main panel of 400amp/208VAC. We had calculated approx 54KW. The problem is how make larger of an A.C Genset I will need for my Qty2 HVAC units rated @50amp, double pole, 208VAC. I would like to use softstart switches to reduce the added size. Any idea for rule of thumb of greater A.C Genset size with this combination.

Understanding about Softstart Switches %26amp; A.C Genset?
Hey Honker, I saw some of your career related responses...and really liked them...I want to ask you a career question, what is your e-mail address? What do u do in life...HR professional? In what industry?


No comments:

Post a Comment