Saturday, May 22, 2010

MineSweeper in C++?

Hello, I am trying to code a MineSweeper in C++. My question is, say that I want to use Double Dim arrays, how would I actually generate random mines, and how would I make it so they have to choose between numbers, say 1 to 100 in a 10 x 10 grid? Thank you. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MineSweeper in C++?
%26gt;%26gt; how would I actually generate random mines





Use some algorithm to populate the array with mines. There's various ways to create a random distribution, and you can either create something simplistic or Google for various mathematical descriptions of distributions and random generators.





%26gt;%26gt; how would I make it so they have to choose between numbers, say 1 to 100 in a 10 x 10 grid?





Ask them, then take in an integer as an input.


No comments:

Post a Comment