Saturday, May 22, 2010

Double Major Masters Degree Options?

I'm going to complete a Bachelor's Degree in Education, majoring in Teaching English As A Second Language and minoring in literature (Asian, American and British) with an expected CGPA of 3.70 on a 4.0 scale in June 2008.





I would like to know the universities especially in the US,UK,New Zealand and Australia that offers me the option to do a double major master's degree in the following field:


a) Education %26amp; Business


b)Literature %26amp; Film Studies


c) Communication %26amp; Business





I listed the three options above bevause those are the fields that I would like to further my studies in. I know that it is going to be 'a tough' masters degree to get that usually takes a minimum of two years since it is a double major but i don't mind the workload since i've already taken english and literature at the bachelor's level and can handle the workload! :)





Reputable universities accredited by regional or national accreditation bodies will be highly appreciated.

Double Major Masters Degree Options?
There are quite a few universities in the USA that allow you to get two masters, but with one caveat - you would get an MS and an MA, or an MS and an MBA, etc. You would not be awarded two MAs.





My best friend has an LLM and an MA from the same university - he just applied to both programs and was up-front about what he was attempting and it did not create any problems [other than a near nervous breakdown from overwork].


No comments:

Post a Comment